Monday, April 03, 2006

So, you've decided you need more TRAFFIC!

One thing I've noticed since I've had my online business is nobody ever tells you
the amount of traffic you'll need in order to make sales. When I first started, I went
on a few traffic exchanges, surfed about 100 pages on each traffic exchange, and figured
that 500 people had seen my offer. That seemed like a good enough number that at least
a few people would want what I was selling. I tried this a few times with several
different products and no sales. Hmmmm....what's wrong with my offer? Must be the
product? I guess I'll see what else is out there. I tried this for about the first month
jumping from thing to thing and no sales. Hmmmmm...what's the problem here?
No matter what type of product I was selling, the salesman never told me how high
the numbers were for me to really make any sales. For instance, I joined a new matrix
type program that had hit the market and was allowing everyone to sign up for free. When
people did an upgrade I made bonus cash. My sponsor told me that traffic swarm was
one of the best traffic exchanges. I went and placed my ad and URL and waited again.
When I called my sponsor again, to ask what else I should be doing, he told me that
he had 85 ads on traffic swarm, all pointing to the same program! I couldn't believe it.
Move over to the next big program, i decided to give a try to. I belonged to about 25
traffic exchanges at that time and thought I was hot to trot. Then, my sponsor in that
program told me she belonged to 100 traffic exchanges. I couldn't believe someone could
manage all those traffic exchanges. I couldn't even get my clicking done on my 25?
Now, my sponsor in my current program tells me I need at least 200,000 hits to my
homepage per month to really see some action for myself? What's a poor little new net
marketer to do?
Well, here's my tip for the week. One thing you have to do is get off the
clicking treadmill. You do that by building a large downline in your traffic exchanges so
that you're building up credits by your downlines surfing efforts. This greatly frees
up your time to do other things like sending to safelist, building niche sites, working on
your google adsense pages, posting to forums with your signature and program, and any
number of more engaging activities then giving yourself eyeball strain looking at web
page after webpage of offers on traffic exchanges.
There are alot of great downline building programs out there that support this
activity. Traffichoopla, Traffic Tornado, 10,000 hits per day system, cyberwheelers,
and JoeShmo200 are some of my personal favorites. So, if you see one of these on
a traffic exchange, stop clicking and go build your downline.
Margaux Vaughn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home